EyeBeam 1.5 a multimedia communicator is designed to enhance the user's communications experience in VoIP.
Whether you are a consumer or Small Office/Home Office (SOHO) user, eyeBeam allows you to stay connected and manage your calls and availability with a comprehensive suite of carrier-grade Voice, Video, IM and Presence features.
Whether you are having a simple voice conversation or hosting a conference call with multiple collaborative applications, eyeBeam offers users the ability to personalize your softphone and manage your availability.
EyeBeam Softphone Features and Benefits
- Open Standards based next generation telephony client Session Initiated Protocol (SIP) based signaling for all interactive media sessions
- Enhanced Quality of Service (QoS) for voice & video calls
- Security offering signaling & media encryption via TLS and SRTP streams
- Performance Management of the SIP end-point
- High Compression codec support
- Comprehensive Personal Address Book, including detailed calls lists and history
- Zero-Touch Configuration of your audio or video devices
- Microsoft Outlook 2003 integration allowing users to import their address book into their eyeBeam contact list and dial directly from the application
- IM & Presence Management
- Multi-party and ad hoc Voice and Video Conferencing [IP & PSTN]
- Voice & Video Call Recording
- Detachable & Sliding Drawers for quick Video and Contact information
- Toast pop-ups allowing the management of incoming calls
EyeBeam SoftPhone with PCPhonex Service
With PCPhonex service and your EyeBeam softphone you can make calls to any phone in the world using your computer with the lowest rates and make free calls to other PCPhonex users.
PCPhonex works seamlessly with your EyeBeam softphone's advanced VoIP Features. For example, if you have Virtual Phone Number, than you can take a call from any phone in the world even while you're on the road.
The dialing interface of EyeBeam Softphone looks just like the picture above. Simply point and click to speak through your computer. We highly recommend that you use a quality headset with a microphone rather than relying on the audio input/output devices that come standard with your computing equipment.
Your EyeBeam Softphone works with PCs, Macs, Laptops.
Whether you're a road warrior or just looking to enhance your productivity at home, PC to phone calling opens up a whole new way to communicate.
EyeBeam Softphone Configuration Guide
Once you install and launch the softphone a new window will pop-up with your "SIP Accounts" Click on the "Add.." button. Or from Options/Tools find SIP Accounts menu and enter the following information.
Name: your name
SIP Server Name / Proxy Server : sip.pcphonex.com
User name / Account ID / Authenticate ID : 5551231234
(your account number assigned by PCPhonex)
Password: your PCPhonex SIP password
Register port: 5060
Register with proxy: yes
Make call without registration: no
Codecs: G711, G729